Air travel has change a whole lot in recent years with everyday innovative technologies. And to sustain in this competitive industry Airlines are giving their guests more and more facilities. Especially the business class travel has improved a great deal. Its not only about a big seat with extra leg space or upgraded meals anymore. So what has changed and which airlines are doing the best job at providing you with the greatest services on a business class are :
1. Qatar Airways : Qatar Airways won the Skytrax best overall business class award in 2013. Enjoy the exclusively designed menu by four chefs, a great wine selection with recommendations based on your meal choices. Qatar Airways B787s planes have the world’s first dual-screen interfaces, which enable passengers to play games on handheld devices while waiting for movies to load.
2. Singapore Airlines : The Singapore Airlines describes its business class as “Marvel as your wide seat transforms into a fully flat bed, an office, an entertainment multiplex and a gourmet restaurant, whenever you wish. It’s Business Class like you’ve never experienced before.”
3. British Airways : British Airways takes a great care for your comfort with its flexible seats that convert into a 6-feet long bed and each seat has a direct access to aisle. They serve a three course meal with local and international flavors, with an access to Club Kitchen where you can help yourself anytime during the flight.
4. Cathay Pacific : Cathay Pacific new business class provides you with a world of entertainment with its 15 inch monitor, where you can attach your personal devices and enjoy your personal TV. It also offers a great big comfortable seat that can convert into a fully flat bed of about 2 meters long. Their food and beverage programs are amongst the highest airlines and on top of all this the airline came in No.1 in Skytrax’s poll for World’s Best Cabin Staff for the year 2013.
5. Etihad Airways : Despite being a young airline only launched in year 2003, Etihad Airways makes it to top serving airlines. It has won several awards for their seats, top-10 ranks for food, lounge, entertainment and business class overall. You even get your own food or beverage manager, A la carte or ‘Kitchen Anytime’ options. And when you are not in the air, you can enjoy the business lounge’s Six Senses Spa. Where you can also find library stocked with papers and magazines and speedy services-ironing and shoe polishing-you can cue up while you shower.