Seat with Entertainment Box
- No room for overhead luggage
Seat at any back of any section
- Seats do not recline
- Heavy traffic due to Galley or Bathrooms
The Broken Seat
- Unfortunately you can not plan for this seat
Tapered Window Seat
- At the back of the plane there are seats with no middle row. There is a gap between the seats so you will not be able to lean to sleep. There is extra leg room in these seats.
Misaligned Window Seats
- implied promise of the term “window seat” is of course that there’s a window you can actually see through. But many planes have configurations that place some seats between windows.
The Rows in front of Exit Rows
- These seats are at the expense of the Exit Rows seat as these seats do not recline.
The Middle Seat
- Nothing to say